As I’m new to blogging I thought a “What’s In My Bag” post might be a fun way to share a little about myself. So here we go…!
- Michael Kors Bag – I got this amazing bag as a holiday gift from my boyfriend’s mom last year! It has held up so well and I LOVE how big it is! If I’m going somewhere overnight I can fit everything in this bag instead of needing to pack a separate bag! My laptop also fits in without sticking out of the top which is great for traveling!
- EOS Lip Balm – If you haven’t tried one of these lip balms yet then you need to! They come in a ton of different flavors and make my lips super smooth! Plus they just look so fun and cute!
- Michael Kors Watch – I know gold watches are in right now but I fell in love with this black Michael Kors watch. It has such a sleek design and the black matches pretty much everything!
- Band-Aid – Not sure I need an explanation here besides that wearing a new pair of shoes can really ruin an evening.
- Purell – I’m definitely not a germaphobe but I still like to have some Purell handy for those off moments I need it!
- Kleenex – Again not something I use often but definitely good to have for those off moments when I (or someone else) need it!
- Necklace – This purse has a ton of little pockets on the inside that are perfect for storing jewelry! I wear this gold necklace all the time which is why it usually ends up in my bag at the end of the day.
- Lokai Bracelet – Same explanation as above! I wear this bracelet a lot so when I take it off it normally gets thrown in my bag!
- Kate Spade Wallet – I’m a lover of black so I was pretty torn between getting this bright color or my usual black. I’m SO glad I picked this one! I love it so much and get compliments on it all of the time! Plus it doesn’t hurt that the bright color makes it super easy to find 🙂
- Calendar – I got this cute calendar from Francesca’s since I’m a fan of writing things down on paper vs. just in my phone. It’s the perfect size to throw in my purse but still big enough to give me enough space to write!
- Pen – Goes with the above! And just for any time I need to write something down!
- Hair Tie – I’ve learned my lesson too many times to forget to have a hair tie in my bag. I especially love these no crease hair ties!
- Sunglasses – Who needs makeup when they can throw on a pair of sunglasses instead!?
- Headphones – I always keep a pair in my purse so that I know I’ll never forget them when I go to the gym!
- Perfume Sample – This sample is Juicy Couture “Hollywood Royal” but I have different perfume samples scattered throughout other bags. Am I the only one that has a MILLION of these samples lying around? I seriously have at least 20 (in large part thanks to my past subscription to Birchbox). At first I was really annoyed at having all of these but now I quite like it rather than having to carry around a large bottle when I travel!
- Phone – I have an iPhone 6 with a teal and gold case! This obviously goes with me everywhere I go!
That’s it for what’s in my bag! I hope it gave a little insight into me!
P.S. If you guys have any tips for a new blogger like me I’d love to read them 🙂