- It’s been months since I’ve done a “through my phone” post and they used to be my favorite thing to write so I think I’m going to start back up again. The reason I’ve been slacking with these posts, and the blog in general, is because I also decided to start a YouTube channel. I’m finally starting to figure out how to keep up with both.
- Went to Philadelphia for a wedding! It was my first time in Philly and I absolutely loved it.
- Rainbow sprinkles are the way to go. Always.
- Really cool mosaic wall.
- Philly: the city of lots of cool walls to take pictures with.
- YUM! Alex and I (ok fine mostly just I) were exhausted from a full day of walking around so we found a place to sit outside, eat, and relax for a bit before getting back to exploring the city.
- If you know me then you know I love all things sparkly/glittery. Alex surprised me with this bottle and I was obsessed!
- I filmed a “Wedding Guest Haul” on my YouTube channel where I talked about my dress, shoes, etc. for this wedding. You can check it out here!
- Tried a couple philly cheese steaks while in Philly (obvi) but this one had to be my favorite because it was spicy!
- Bourbon Trail in Kentucky!
- Halloween 2016
- Mint Chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite.
- Some cool stick-on nails. I was really into stick on nails for a little while, but in the end, I’ve decided they’re not for me.
- Pic from my vacation in Mexico! How fun is this bar swing!?
- Hiking in Hocking Hills
- Lush bath bombs <3
P.S. follow me on Instagram @rachelshnayder to see more pics like this!
P.P.S. Today is my birthday!! Yippie!