As much as I love makeup and get so excited to play around with it, I am definitely NOT one of those people that wears a full face of it every day. In fact, some days if I’m just running errands or hanging out around the house, I won’t wear makeup at all. But for those in-between days where I want just a little something on my face, I have found 5 products that work best for achieving that “no makeup” makeup look.
1. Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer – I love-love-love this concealer. I use this under my eyes to hide any dark circles as well as on any spots that I want to cover up. The formula is beautiful and creamy and very easy to blend into the skin. It gives me the coverage I need and most importantly doesn’t stand out against the rest of my skin that has no product on it.
2. NARS Bronzer in “Laguna”– I skip foundation on these minimal makeup days, but I love the warmth and bit of tan that this bronzer adds onto my bare skin.
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter in “Champagne Pop” – Using a very light application, I can add a subtle glow to my face…but let’s be honest…even on my “no makeup” makeup days, I find it hard to go subtle with my highlight. I know I’m not the only one! This highlighter is one of my favorites and I feel instantly more beautiful with it on.
4. Benefit Gimme Brow – I’m sure I’ve said it before, but doing my eyebrows is by far my least favorite part of my makeup routine. So on days when I want to be quick and minimal with my makeup application I find that Gimme Brow is the way to go. It makes my eyebrows look better in a few quick swipes.
5. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Whether I’m only putting on a tiny bit of makeup or a full face, I want my lashes to look incredible. And the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara does just that. Since I first discovered it I’ve repurchased it several times because it is just. that. good.
What are some products you always use on your “no makeup” makeup days?