Halloween is just 10 days away and if you’re anything like me then your costume is going to be put together pretty last minute. Last year my friend and I decided to go as Sugar Skulls! It was such a fun costume to wear out and was super easy/cheap to put together. Here’s how we did it:
- Go to a craft store and buy a super cheap headband, some fake flowers, and some ribbon.
- Take an old white top (we used white crop tops) and use a hot glue gun to put on the fake flowers and some ribbon along the bottom. Pair with skirt (or pants if you want!) of your choice. We stuck with black/white to make sure that the bright colors of our flowers and makeup stood out!
- Use the hot glue gun to glue 3 fake flowers on top of your headband. Make sure that they are a little bit off center!
- Do your normal foundation routine first!
- Use black eyeshadow on your lids. Then use mascara and eyeliner as you normally would!
- Put pink eyeshadow in a large circle around one of your eyes. This should go all the way up to the top of your eyebrows!
- Take white face paint and paint little circles all around the large pink circle. Wait a few minutes for it to dry.
- Take black face paint and outline the white circles.
- Take black face paint and create small “skull” marks across your cheek, forehead, and nose.
- Lastly, create any “skull” marks on your body that you want using the black paint! I decided to put one across my collar bone!
That’s all there is to it! I hope you have a happy halloween!