Time for my second “Through My Phone” post! I’m starting to realize that I’m really good at taking pictures of my food but not much else. Something to work on for next month! Without further ado here’s what I was up to in December..
1-4. My boyfriend and I had our 6 year anniversary on November 30th but since we don’t live in the same city we ended up celebrating a few days late! This was our first time trying The Refectory and oh my gosh was it delicious! Definitely one of the best dining experiences I’ve had! Aside from the great food I also got a wine pairing with each course which was so fun!
1-2. My mom and I spent the whole day together for her 50th birthday. We started the day with pedicures and then got some lunch at our favorite sushi place!
3. The day didn’t stop there, of course. We then got our hair & makeup done. My mom loves Clinique so I booked our makeup appointment at their counter. I was in love with the moisturizing gloss they used on me in the color 04 rootbeer.
4. The day ended with a big Russian party to celebrate my mom!
1. Happy hours at work always make the day end on a good note! Especially when delicious cocktails are involved!
2. I got my nails done for the first time in a longggg time. I want to do a better job of making the time to get them done regularly since I love having them painted! I was also so in love with this color (as you might have already read about here).
3. Christmas cookies! My boyfriend and I decorated some and found out just how awful we are at it. But at least we had a good laugh!
4. A friend from work told me about this shelter where she had gotten her cat from. None of the cats are in cages like in a normal shelter and they all just walk about freely in the building! I totally forgot about it but then happened to recognize the shelter name (Colony Cats) as I passed it on the way to lunch and had to stop by to see for myself!
1. Avocados always make the best addition to any meal…but they are also great on their own! I made this super yummy and simple snack one day! Read here to find out how!
2. I was unfortunately very sick the whole week leading up to new years (and even stayed in on NYE because of it). I love drinking tea all of the time but it is definitely the best thing for when you’re sick.
3. My boyfriends dogs laying by each other. It was too cute not to take a pic.
4. For Christmas this year my boyfriend and I got giftcards to the Cheesecake Factory from both my mom and his. Needless to say we’ll be eating a lot of Cheesecake Factory in the future. And I’ll be pretty happy about it.
Hope you all had a wonderful new years & a great December! Here’s to an even better January!