If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I recently got back from Paris! It was my second time going there and I loved it just as much as the first time. There are SO many amazing things to do in Paris, but if you only have a few days, here are my recommendations on how to spend them...
1. Take a stroll down Champs Elysees & see the Arc de Triomphe
Champs Elysees is such a beautiful street filled with plenty of places to shop and eat. Plus, you'll run into one of the most famous structures in Paris, the Arc de Triomphe. You can walk underneath it or go to the top to get some cool views of the city!
2. Check out a museum or two
The Louvre is one of the most famous museums in the world. It's known both for how it looks on the outside and the famous art on the inside (looking at you Mona Lisa). It is huge so you could easily spend a big chunk of your day there. Another amazing museum to check out is the Musee d'Orsay. I actually prefer looking at the art in this one. And while you're there make sure you snap a pic of Paris through the clock window.
3. Notre Dame Cathedral
Another amazing piece of architecture that is not to be missed. And you can go inside for free!
4. Palace of Versailles
If you have the time, definitely hop on the train and go to the Palace of Versailles. Both the palace and the gardens are breathtaking.
5. Hot chocolate at Angelina
This hot chocolate is worth the hype. It's thick and delicious and you may have dreams about it for the next few months.
6. Eat all the croissants and all the macaroons
While on the topic of delicious things, let's not forget that you should most definitely have a croissant for breakfast every day and at least 1 (or 5 or 10) macaroons per day. Laduree has magnificent macaroons, or you could just get some at Angelina after you've had your hot chocolate.
7. Moulin Rouge
If you want to do something fabulous then see Moulin Rouge. The costumes are beautiful. The music is beautiful. It's just beautiful.
8. See the Eiffel Tower during the day. And at night.Seeing something in person that you've seen in movies/in pictures a million times is a really cool experience. The Eiffel Tower is stunning so make sure you see it in all of its glory during the day when it's light out and when it gets dark out. The light show that comes on at night is mesmerizing.